Meet our Dogs
It is important everyone in the family has considered what kind of animal suits them and their lifestyle best.
If you see an animal you are interested in rehoming, please fill in our adoption enquiry form. To find out more about the adoption process, pop across to the adoption process page.
All visits to site are by appointment only. We understand this can be disappointing, however studies show visitors walking around kennels and catteries can cause distress to an animal, affecting their mental and physical health. For our animals welfare, we restrict access to staff and volunteers only.
We ask for a minimum donation of £180 when you adopt a dog from us. Donations are non-refundable. If you are a tax payer, please gift aid your donation, allowing us to claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give, there is no cost to you.
To Adopt a Dog
- Fill in our Adoption Enquiry form online. Our questions are used solely for the purpose of determining whether you may be a potential match with the animal you are interested in.
- If you rent your home (at the home assessment stage) we will need to see a letter from your landlord or the tenancy agreement stating you do have permission to own a dog.
- Once matches have been identified, contact will be made (by a member of the Animal Care Team) to arrange a home visit, this may be virtual or at the home.
- Once a potential match has been identified, meet and greets will be arranged at the Centre where the whole family, including any other dogs, get opportunity to meet. This may take several visits (suitable footwear and clothing is advisable particularly in wet weather).
- Feedback is taken from the potential adopters, along with our observations, to ensure the best suited home is matched.
- The Animal Care Team's priority is ensuring the right match for the animal in our care. This may include several potential adopters meeting the same animal to ensure the pawfect match is found. This does not mean potential adopters are unsuited to adopting, only that a particular animals needs are best met by another home.
- Once the Animal Care Team have agreed on the best match for the animal, an appointment will be made for the adoption of your new dog.
Please note: We are unable to re-home puppies to households with children under the age of 5.