Animal Concern Cumbria relies on donations to operate.  Here are ways you can help...

Monetary Donations

Donations of money, cheque or postal order can be made at The Mary Irwin Centre during office hours or can be sent by post to The Treasurer, Animal Concern Cumbria, The Mary Irwin Centre, Marlborough Lonning, Egremont, Cumbria, CA22 2UA

Cheques and Postal Orders should be made out to ANIMAL CONCERN CUMBRIA

If you would like the money you have donated to go further don't forget to sign up for Gift Aid, a form can be downloaded or please call our General Enquires number to have one sent to you via Email or Post.

What is Gift Aid?    Gift Aid Form

Online Donations

Donate to Animal Concern Cumbria

Please, if possible, attach a message to the payment explaining what the money is for, for example a donation, membership, etc.

Life Members

Please let us know if any of your contact details change by emailing with up to date information.